The Kiwanis Club of Blue Ridge has been entertaining the people of Fannin County with it’s annual Fair for over 60 years. It’s a fun event for the entire family with rides, hard-to-resist “fair foods”, and local entertainment.
The 2016 Kiwanis Fair will be in town from April 5th – April 9th. Pre-sale tickets will be available at the United Community Banks (Blue Ridge and McCaysville Branches). Regular tickets will be sold at the gate.
Here’s the price breakdown:
- $2 Gate per person – 8 and Under Free!
- Ride Tickets Sold Separately
- The $15 Unlimited Ride Bands are for Tues, Wed, and Thurs Only!
- The $15 Unlimited Ride Bands are on sale until NOON on Tuesday, April 5th at the United Community Bank – Blue Ridge and Ingles Branches
- The $20 Unlimited Ride Bands are for Fri and Sat and are sold on the midway
- If you didn’t buy your tickets early ($15 @ UCB), you can still purchase the $20 Unlimited Ride Bands anytime on the midway
- Individual Ride Tickets will be available every day- prices vary
- Any Unlimited Ridge tickets won through Facebook contest, Radio giveaways, etc are valid every day of the Fair.
Check our Facebook page here for up-to-date information.