Blue Ridge Kiwanis Foundation Raffle – 2017 Official Rules
1. 1,000 tickets will be sold and printed, numbered 000-999.
2. Players will be assigned numbers randomly; players will not be able to pick a number.
3. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
4. Tickets are $30 each and enter you into the drawing for each of the 30 drawings. You keep the same number and you are eligible to win any time your ticket is drawn.
5. Raffle ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
6. Prizes are non-transferable. There will be no prize substitutions.
7. Drawing will begin once all tickets are sold.
8. All guns will be new, purchased, stored and picked up at Ace Hardware Blue Ridge, 4344 Old Hwy 76, Blue Ridge, GA 30513.
9. The Evening Georgia Cash 3 (7pm drawing) numbers will be used to select the winners. There are only 1,000 possible outcomes and it is an independent tamper-proof selection process that guarantees one and only one winner per day.
10. Winners will have 60 days to claim their prize and will be contacted 3 times using the information supplied; unclaimed prizes will become the property of the Blue Ridge Kiwanis Foundation. Ticket purchasers are responsible to notify the Blue Ridge Kiwanis Foundation of any change of address, phone number or email.
11. Any forfeited or unclaimed prize(s) will be eligible for a final drawing of all ticket purchasers.
12. Only the person named on the ticket can claim the prize.
13. Must be 21 years of age to purchase a ticket.
14. State and Federal laws apply. Raffle is void where prohibited.
15. Winner assumes all responsibility for usage of the firearms.
16. If a winner is ineligible to receive a prize under relevant state, federal or local laws and regulations, or does not want the prize, it will be forfeited and no substitutions will be provided.
17. Any taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
18. Winner must sign a W-9 when the prize is picked up.
19. Members of the Blue Ridge Kiwanis Club, and anyone else that is interested, may purchase tickets.
20. Drawing dates and winners will be posted on the Blue Ridge Kiwanis Club Website and Blue Ridge Kiwanis Club Facebook page each evening.
21. Blue Ridge Kiwanis Foundation makes no warranties regarding any firearms and no representations regarding suitability of purpose for any firearm.
22. Blue Ridge Kiwanis Foundation is released from any and all associated liability associated with the gun raffle, outside of the cost for ticket purchases.
23. Any shipping charges that may be incurred will be the responsibility of the winner.
24. If you are transferring your winning prize to a licensed gun store closer to you for convenience, please contact Ace Hardware Blue Ridge for information on the process and to determine your store’s eligibility.
25. Need not be present to win.